Hello Lovelies!

The Uber-Hot Viking Vamp Stud, Eric Northman is simply, incredibly, edibly, irresistable. He knows it too!
* T H U D *

ALL HAIL The NORTHMAN
&
His Gracious Plenty!

SVM Fic Links are after "Biceps of Area 5."

Just so you know peeps, this here is just a revolving door of SVM fics that just help me sort out where I'm at. It's dynamic, thus always changing. . .

--->The Mother of All SVM Fics: Let Love In

PS. I have ordered the Nook from BN.
I've already named him, Sinclair.
*swoon*
I can't wait to read all the fic in Jan '10!

Nooky UPDATE:
Sinclair is FABulous. The bond is formed.
*sigh* How did I ever live without him!
~ EGP

Biceps of Area 5

Biceps of Area 5
Eric

Alexander Skarsgard

Alexander Skarsgard
All Viking Goodness :)

Friday 17 July 2009

Summer of '69: Eric/Sookie Writing Contest

Hey Eric Lovin' Peeps!

The amazing Zigster has just informed me about this totes cool SVM writing contest:
Eric n' Sooks - Summer of '69


Entries may be submitted from July 15th - August 15th
Click here for rules and site.

No comments: